Devil Hunter Ariel
i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.
About Me
- Name: AnywhereEden
- Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States
A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

5 Comments:
yea! Finally a quiz that I can get 100% on.
I FUCKING ROCK! Not %100, but dammit, I don't know nothing about siblings. And the other one I got wrong....Shit, I don't even remember which one it was.
Still damn good for me, who sucks at these kinds of quizzes.
I do want to know, actually, why do you have to be gone so much. *pout*
So, when can I get my hair cut then? Any luck with tonight? Unless you are exhausted. I miss you.
Also, I got the damn lollipop one, but I missed something else. And you got %90, huh? That rocks!
Oh, I just looked, I missed your favorite book, which is understandable. There is a song with my name, but I don't even like it, so I didn't know. I do know that your like Douglas Adams!
odd-numbered bra sizes probably don't exist but it is my actual size, a 38 is too small and a 40 is too big.
Tricky but not bad.
Post a Comment
<< Home