Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

6/07/2005

IQ

So I took the IQ Test that everyone's been doing, and I got 120.
I decided that that test sucked so I went and found a different one, that's more like what an IQ test ought to be.
Thank you for taking the IQ Test at www.IQTest.com.

We are confirming that your IQ Test score was: 143


Hear that? I'm fucking gifted people. Little did you know you were talking to a gifted person this whole time. Woo-Hoo. I can't type for shit but I've got enough IQ points to actually be considered genius material.

3 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Mine was 117. Above average but not genuis or anything. Figures.

6/08/2005 2:33 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

OH MY GOD - genuis????

What the hell is wrong with me?
I meant genius.

6/08/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Personally I like to call myself an unemployed loser who's 45k in educational loans is doing her no good except to impress her meager following of blog readers with her disturbingly high IQ. I guess savant will do though.

6/08/2005 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home