My Tasty Toes
I have a foot fetish. Most of you should know this by now, but I have pretty feet and there is nothing that turns me on and makes me happier than a lark like someone rubbing my feet, or even better, sucking on my toes (except maybe breathing on my neck). I know, I know, this is probably way too much information. The point is Neva, my neighbor who loves me, decided that for a belated birthday present I could get a manicure or a pedicure. So I chose a pedicure.
I've never had a pedicure at a beauty salon before, because let's face it $23 is a lot of money to pay for someone else to paint your toenails and rub some lotion into your feet.
It was worth every penny of Neva's money... I loved it, and now I have cute little french-tipped piggies with flowers on each big toe.
I've never had a pedicure at a beauty salon before, because let's face it $23 is a lot of money to pay for someone else to paint your toenails and rub some lotion into your feet.
It was worth every penny of Neva's money... I loved it, and now I have cute little french-tipped piggies with flowers on each big toe.

1 Comments:
i like pritty feet to :)
Post a Comment
<< Home