TWO!
I have, not just one, but two job interviews today.
WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO???
yea! I'm so excited, this improves my odds of actually being hired dramatically. And there's still the possibility that Pizza Hut will call too. None of these positions will use my hard-earned degree in any way, shape, or form. But they will help pay off my school loans, which is way more important than my academic pride.
I may even have enough money from working to get down to Medford to see Bruce Campbell on June 30th.
That would make me so damned happy I'd probably wet myself, not to mention if I get paid in time I might make it to Investiture (the baron invited me and offered to waive my site fee if I showed up).
Now I just have to actually get the job, well one of them.
WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO???
yea! I'm so excited, this improves my odds of actually being hired dramatically. And there's still the possibility that Pizza Hut will call too. None of these positions will use my hard-earned degree in any way, shape, or form. But they will help pay off my school loans, which is way more important than my academic pride.
I may even have enough money from working to get down to Medford to see Bruce Campbell on June 30th.
That would make me so damned happy I'd probably wet myself, not to mention if I get paid in time I might make it to Investiture (the baron invited me and offered to waive my site fee if I showed up).
Now I just have to actually get the job, well one of them.

4 Comments:
Happy Thoughts. *fingers crossed*
YAY!!!!!
jobjobjobjobjob
SOOO! Do you have a job?????
um. yes.
Post a Comment
<< Home