No More Days Off With Nothing to Do
Could you tell I got bored today? Couldja?
I definitely need to find better things to do with myself on my days off.
Posting fifteen times in one day is a bit much.
Especially since nobody else has posted nearly enough to keep me entertained. I'm soooo bored.
I even managed to crochet half a baby blanket in between posts.
Tomorrow I go back to work thank goodness. At least it's something to do.
I definitely need to find better things to do with myself on my days off.
Posting fifteen times in one day is a bit much.
Especially since nobody else has posted nearly enough to keep me entertained. I'm soooo bored.
I even managed to crochet half a baby blanket in between posts.
Tomorrow I go back to work thank goodness. At least it's something to do.

1 Comments:
I posted now, although you're prolly asleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home