Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/23/2005

Death Threats

Des posted this comment on Mags's blog Friday night.
She's so sweet. He showed it to me this morning.

'Ok, so Ariel might hate me for this.

Can I just THANK YOU that she's spent the last half hour talking about you with this BIG ol' grin on her face?

Cause I just would like to tell you how thankful I am, even if I can't type.

She's SO happy, and I am VERY appreciative.

Can I also warn you that if you screw her over I will have to kill you?

Cause she's had enough of that crap.

Ok, sorry to try and be eloquently drunk.

But, I thought I would share my thoughts.'



Now we have both officially received death threats from each other's friends. Fear not, you guys, neither of us is as fragile as you think we are. No death or dismemberment is needed if for some reason things don't work out between us, okay?
( I really need to start being more careful about where I flash that stupid grin.)

3 Comments:

Blogger G3T Films said...

Now I'm really disappointed, along with parcel wrapped up with strings, death & dismemberment are some of my favorite things.

10/23/2005 11:23 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

No, don't be careful. WE LIKE THE STUPID grin.

And I didn't label it stupid, you did.

I just don't want my friend to have to deal with someone screwing with them. Although he doesn't really seem the type to be screwy.

10/24/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

What?? You're not 'screwing' this guy. Poor fellow, no wonder he like the picture on my site.

10/24/2005 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home