Discourse on the Uses of Torture...
Sometimes I feel the need to tear open people's heads to find out what they are really thinking.
Have you ever pondered what someone was thinking? Wanted to know what was going through their head at that instant? And when you ask them, they either say "oh, nothing" or give you the answer they think you want to hear, like "just thinking about how pretty your eyes are" or some other damned cheesy thing.
I WANT TO KNOW!!
I don't care if it hurts my feelings or isn't PC or appropriate, I want to know.
Especially with men, since I discovered that men and women may live on the same planet, but don't really LIVE on the same planet, I have been trying to figure out what goes on in their heads. This partly has to do with my confusion over my ex- and his inability to have sex with me because he thought I was sleeping with one of my best friends. Does this make any sense? If I was sleeping with her, I would not have been practically begging to get some from him. Somewhere in his tiny little brain a wire must have gotten crossed though because he imagined that this was the case, and then believed it to the point that he couldn't get it up!!
(This is a subject of much underllying anger and frustration for me, and now I finally have somewhere to vent it.)
Did he ever just pop up and say "hey, by the way, I was wondering if you and T were having sex?" No he just assumed, and believe me it does not make an ass of you and me, it only makes an ass of you.
Anyway the point is that people should just come out and fucking say what's on their mind, I should not have to drag out the whips and ball gags, and iron maidens to get someone to tell me what's on their mind.... especially if it is something that sooner or later will eat away at them until they can't even achieve a full erection.
Speak for god's sake!
Cry out!
Listen to others' cries!
When will men and women develop a gender neutral language that can be used to translate man-speak to woman-speak and vice versa?
Example:
Him: Wow, this is great honey, I really like the sauce.
He means: Yeah, I got to eat and didn't have to cook, this is the best day of my life!
She hears: The sauce is okay, but what's with the rest of this crap?
Her: I'm glad you like it.
She means: How dare you fail to appreciate the culinary masterpiece in front of you, after all the hours I spent cooking it.
He hears: I'm so glad to have pleased you my darling, as that is my sole purpose in life.
So you can see where the problem lies, right?
Have you ever pondered what someone was thinking? Wanted to know what was going through their head at that instant? And when you ask them, they either say "oh, nothing" or give you the answer they think you want to hear, like "just thinking about how pretty your eyes are" or some other damned cheesy thing.
I WANT TO KNOW!!
I don't care if it hurts my feelings or isn't PC or appropriate, I want to know.
Especially with men, since I discovered that men and women may live on the same planet, but don't really LIVE on the same planet, I have been trying to figure out what goes on in their heads. This partly has to do with my confusion over my ex- and his inability to have sex with me because he thought I was sleeping with one of my best friends. Does this make any sense? If I was sleeping with her, I would not have been practically begging to get some from him. Somewhere in his tiny little brain a wire must have gotten crossed though because he imagined that this was the case, and then believed it to the point that he couldn't get it up!!
(This is a subject of much underllying anger and frustration for me, and now I finally have somewhere to vent it.)
Did he ever just pop up and say "hey, by the way, I was wondering if you and T were having sex?" No he just assumed, and believe me it does not make an ass of you and me, it only makes an ass of you.
Anyway the point is that people should just come out and fucking say what's on their mind, I should not have to drag out the whips and ball gags, and iron maidens to get someone to tell me what's on their mind.... especially if it is something that sooner or later will eat away at them until they can't even achieve a full erection.
Speak for god's sake!
Cry out!
Listen to others' cries!
When will men and women develop a gender neutral language that can be used to translate man-speak to woman-speak and vice versa?
Example:
Him: Wow, this is great honey, I really like the sauce.
He means: Yeah, I got to eat and didn't have to cook, this is the best day of my life!
She hears: The sauce is okay, but what's with the rest of this crap?
Her: I'm glad you like it.
She means: How dare you fail to appreciate the culinary masterpiece in front of you, after all the hours I spent cooking it.
He hears: I'm so glad to have pleased you my darling, as that is my sole purpose in life.
So you can see where the problem lies, right?

3 Comments:
LOL!
Yes, I totally agree with you. It is madness. Why do Women and Men even have to deal each other?
It doesn't help when people like me don't even want to let their feelings be known, lest it brings confrontation.
Oh, and he's a tard anyways.
I try not to say much because I don't want to badmouth him and then, god forbid, y'all get back together. I end up looking stupid. But he really pissed me off. You took a lot of crap from him and he didn't deserve a second of your time.
I know that I am your friend and I am supposed to say these things, but I mean them. He's a FUCKTARD!
*giggles*
I still like that word, "Fucktard"
I know these don't get emailed with the whole post like they do on LJ.
I just feel the need to make my presence known and reply and be of some ... if not comfort well... amusement :)
.
.
.
cuz I qualify as a fucktard :)
Post a Comment
<< Home