Ouchie! I'm broken
.... apparently my comments are broken at the moment.
Since I can't seem to make a comment I will just say that "No karina, I am not offended. You had good questions that were worth answering and I answered them as best I can while typing, but religious questions are just better answered in person since tone of voice has a lot to do with how words are interpreted. There. Does that help? I'm not angry that you asked, my words just sound more stern/uncute over the computer."
on that note, I'm off to watch Mucha Lucha, before I go get SWSNBN for the evening.
Ciao!
Since I can't seem to make a comment I will just say that "No karina, I am not offended. You had good questions that were worth answering and I answered them as best I can while typing, but religious questions are just better answered in person since tone of voice has a lot to do with how words are interpreted. There. Does that help? I'm not angry that you asked, my words just sound more stern/uncute over the computer."
on that note, I'm off to watch Mucha Lucha, before I go get SWSNBN for the evening.
Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home