For Those Who Want to Know...
Yes, I have been slacking horribly in my posting duties. But I have good reasons.
I've been at Tammi's and Des's this weekend, my mom has been over and most importantly I've been feeling very lazy.
I didn't even want to get out of bed today to take Mina to school, and that's shocking because her timely arrival at school is the key to my receiving 3 whole hours of time to myself.
I'm taking Mom to the airport at 1:30 today and maybe this evening I'll be able to post more.
I've been at Tammi's and Des's this weekend, my mom has been over and most importantly I've been feeling very lazy.
I didn't even want to get out of bed today to take Mina to school, and that's shocking because her timely arrival at school is the key to my receiving 3 whole hours of time to myself.
I'm taking Mom to the airport at 1:30 today and maybe this evening I'll be able to post more.

3 Comments:
You da drunk one. *grin*
You are SO cute!
What's this new job I am hearing about? How can I be so out of the loop?
Could I BE any more out of the loop.
Yes, I said that like Chandler in my head. *grin*
How could you do this to your best friend?
Post a Comment
<< Home