If You Believe in Magic
Yes, I got a job.
It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's a good start and it'll give me the experience that I need so badly.
I'm working at the plasma donation center, and no, i'm not one of the vampires. I'm the nice lady who works at the front desk, and does the primary screening to determine eligibility for donation.
I don't mind working with the local homeless population, or working with blood, but I'm not entirely comfortable with being a part of the quasi-medical industry. It's just not my thing. At least I'll be able to pay my bills though.
Good-night all, I gotta get up early to earn my keep.
It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's a good start and it'll give me the experience that I need so badly.
I'm working at the plasma donation center, and no, i'm not one of the vampires. I'm the nice lady who works at the front desk, and does the primary screening to determine eligibility for donation.
I don't mind working with the local homeless population, or working with blood, but I'm not entirely comfortable with being a part of the quasi-medical industry. It's just not my thing. At least I'll be able to pay my bills though.
Good-night all, I gotta get up early to earn my keep.

3 Comments:
That sounds like an awesome job! Boy, i'd love to get into phlebotomy... except they make you practice on yourself first *shudder*
Is it really oogy and gross? Like, do you have to do any preliminary touching or exams to screen?
ROCK!
Happy for you honey.
I'm dancing in my chair, but that might also be cause I got to pee. =)
So, normal hours then? Or do you have to work weekends?
Cause we should totally celebrate, if I can swing it.
Let me know.
Also, if you need a babysitter, I am home on Saturday and Sunday, and even Monday this week.
Congrats! I'm very happy you have a job now. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home