Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zero.
I've gotten squat for feedback lately people. c'mon now, say something, anything, I know you all have things you want to say just on the tips of your tongues... so spit it out. Tammi is the only one absolved from commenting for the rest of the week, cuz she's in the middle of finals.
The rest of you need to hop to. I was terribly disappointed to discover that there wasn't one single smartass comment about my IQ test up this morning. You guys are slacking.
The rest of you need to hop to. I was terribly disappointed to discover that there wasn't one single smartass comment about my IQ test up this morning. You guys are slacking.

5 Comments:
Sorry, not feeling the smartassness lately.
I don't care that that isn't a word.
Plus you make all these pretty things for people and I don't even get a scarf *pout*. There you go, there's a smartass comment, kinda. :)
Aw, I just haven't had the money to buy the yarn for your blankie... I gotta get the right colors so it will be pretty. Don't feel to bad, Tammi and my sister only got scarves. Although now that I'm getting so good at it I should make them something better too.
SORRY!!
Um. um.
*insert clever comment here*
It sucks, people don't give me any comments hardly and then I ask for comments and still get crap. I don't know what to tell you.
Post a Comment
<< Home