Shopping Spree
Yesterday after getting home from Des's house I decided to take my Target card and go shopping for some new work clothes. I am a bad girl.
I spent so much money that I can't even express to you readers cause you'd probably bitch me out for spending money when I have no job. It felt good to get new stuff though, and I came out with several new outfits, including shoes that will be work appropriate, and mix'n'matchable.
Now if I get another temp job offered in which I have to dress professionally I'll feel a little more comfortable about it. Luckily since it was all on my credit card I only have to pay it back $20 a month, and can pay it all off at once when I find work.
I spent so much money that I can't even express to you readers cause you'd probably bitch me out for spending money when I have no job. It felt good to get new stuff though, and I came out with several new outfits, including shoes that will be work appropriate, and mix'n'matchable.
Now if I get another temp job offered in which I have to dress professionally I'll feel a little more comfortable about it. Luckily since it was all on my credit card I only have to pay it back $20 a month, and can pay it all off at once when I find work.

1 Comments:
retail therapy!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home