Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/09/2005

Frankenstein returns

Once again my living room is strewn with computer parts.
I'm actually earning a whopping $12.00 for this one.
Bonnie's boss wants to bring her comp out of the dark ages, so she sent it to me and I figured out what the problem was. Told her that she needed a new case, power supply and fan. It would cost about $60. It actually came out to about $48, so I earned a whole $12 for the hours spent diagnosing, tearing apart, and in a few days rebuilding the damned thing.
When are people going to get it through their heads that a shop would charge them damned near $60 an hour for this kind of stuff. They need to start paying me!
(Freebies for my friends are okay, but fixing a business computer for my neighbor's boss is a whole different matter.)

anyway, 'Zilla I haven't forgotten my assignment, I'm working on it. I just haven't quite finished yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home