Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/25/2005

The Waiter is Serving up Trouble

Waiterrant was interesting tonight, not just the post itself but the astounding number of comments in response to it.
I couldn't believe some of the things that were said.
Just thought I would share it with you all and see what your own opinions are, go to The Second Mexican-American War.

And by the way, what's up with Canada anyway? Why is our northern neighbor never an issue?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Seems to be on everyone's mind these days, doesn't it? 132 comments. Holy cow!

10/26/2005 5:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Because, like, our northern neighbors are a) white and b) not competing for our jobs, and I don't pretend to know which fact makes them more of a non-issue. But I'm pretty sure it's about race and economy.

10/26/2005 9:05 AM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

Are you too tired to write your own blog *wink*

10/26/2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

uhhhh.... YES! .... :)

10/26/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

Yeah, as you can see I'm getting other people to write my comments for me.

10/26/2005 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home