Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/27/2006

WOW

Here I am, relaxing at the computer... and then I hear it... THE VOICE OF GOD!!

Booming from the speakers that surround me, he's calling down his thunder... "Holy Shit did you see that orc?!"

"Hey Aaron, can you get us better drinking water... that a level 29 could drink?"

"Kim says she'll be ready in 3 minutes."


The voices of God are booming down around me. I just have this nagging urge to cry out "Hello God, It's Me Margaret! Forgive me for I have sinned...It's been 26 years since my last confession..." So far I've managed to keep my mouth shut, and not make annoying comments.
The men (and their wives) are at play. They're tromping around in a World of Warcraft dungeon somewhere in the nether realms of the internet. And talking to each other over the surround sound system.

It's kinda creepy in a geek way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home