We Have Liftoff!!
Yay! I have my internet back. That didn't take nearly as long as expected.
He definitely knows how to please me. As long as I have my computer functional I'm happy.
Poor Aaron is still trying to convince me to play World of Warcraft, he's even willing to make a trade: he'll watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy with me if I'll play WOW. It sounds tempting, but I'll definitely have to upgrade my video card first.
So far, admittedly it's only been one day, but so far I'm enjoying being here. I'm exhausted, and nowhere near being done with getting things organized, my dresser's still in the living room and I have no idea where I put my frying pan, but it's still good to be here.
(Hi Kim, welcome to my blog. Don't be afraid, I'm mostly harmless. ;)
He definitely knows how to please me. As long as I have my computer functional I'm happy.
Poor Aaron is still trying to convince me to play World of Warcraft, he's even willing to make a trade: he'll watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy with me if I'll play WOW. It sounds tempting, but I'll definitely have to upgrade my video card first.
So far, admittedly it's only been one day, but so far I'm enjoying being here. I'm exhausted, and nowhere near being done with getting things organized, my dresser's still in the living room and I have no idea where I put my frying pan, but it's still good to be here.
(Hi Kim, welcome to my blog. Don't be afraid, I'm mostly harmless. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home