Disconnecting..
as of tomorrow afternoon I will no longer be available via the internet until I can get the comp set up at the new house. Hopefully that won't be too long, but there are other things that need to be taken care of that are more important than my web access. Tomorrow I have to take my cable modem in to the cable company, since it's only leased with the service.
Just wanted to warn everyone so if they feel the need to talk shit about me they can start now cuz I won't be able to do anything about it once I'm up there. ;)
Anyway, I wanted to let you all know so you won't get butt hurt if you e-mail me and I don't respond. Just call.
Or don't, it's up to you.
I'll miss you all. (I'm gonna go absolutely batty until I can get back on the internet, talk about boredom!)
Just wanted to warn everyone so if they feel the need to talk shit about me they can start now cuz I won't be able to do anything about it once I'm up there. ;)
Anyway, I wanted to let you all know so you won't get butt hurt if you e-mail me and I don't respond. Just call.
Or don't, it's up to you.
I'll miss you all. (I'm gonna go absolutely batty until I can get back on the internet, talk about boredom!)

1 Comments:
On Livejournal you can make phone posts.
Post a Comment
<< Home