Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/16/2006

Following the crowd

all right, everybody else is doing it, so I will too... like a lamb to the slaughter.

Please be honest, don't spare my feelings, I will not get butt hurt, I'm just curious to see if other people see me the way I do. Even if you harbor some previously unannounced grudge against me, fill it out anyway.

The Johari Window

The Nohari Window


So... have fun, I know I had a hard time labeling myself with only six of each, it's not easy to limit yourself that way. Good luck and hopefully this won't mean the end of our friendship... ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

I wanted one that said with a touch of the wild woman, but it didn't give me that option.

You always know the right way to go, you are wise well beyond your years and extremely sensible and warm, and a little twisted and wild too...I love that about you. Just my observations though...

2/20/2006 11:23 AM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Oh crap, twisted sounded weird, I mean, well you know, I think your sense of humor is different than the average bear, or is that beer? Well no matter, you know what I mean right? xxx, Lo

2/20/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I couldn't pick five on the other one.

I could only come up with 3, maybe 4...I mean, who isn't embarassed? But all the time?

Sorry honey. I guess.

2/20/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I finally did this. yay me!

2/22/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home