Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/14/2006

Weirdness

This morning when I woke up it was about 33 degrees, but not cold because there wasn't any wind.
By the time I left the house it was totally overcast, and by 9:30 it was snowing like mad. It didn't stick though.
Now it's probably abour 45-50 degrees out with blazing sunshine and sprinkling rain, people are deceived by the sunlight into believing that it is appropriate weather for shorts. It is not! It's fucking cold! It just looks sunny and warm.

The only thing that hasn't happened with the weather today is a hail shower, it'll probably show up in an hour or so.

Welcome to Oregon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home