Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/28/2006

So Bored

C'mon you guys! I don't have a job! I'm bored! Why, oh why won't you post more! Des posted two brief bits, but she's forgiven for her paltry number of posts becauses she's sick. Everyone else however is in trouble. I've been looking at the same titles for what seems like an eternity...

For Sale: Broken tablet PC

Ahhhh That's better

Arabica-maniacal?!

You Like Me! You Really Like Me!

Coming CHange

(Zilla's forgiven due to the recent easy Cheese post, but I was getting very frustrated with the rubber things for your butt post)

Hot Monkey sex

You all know who you are, except those who I read but don't read me, like the Waiter. And Rory.

Anyway, the point is... um, i had a beer. And I need to be entertained. Why won't you entertain me?!
(This is me being needy.) I apologize. This wouldn't have happened if Mags's work wasn't so needy. I'd be sitting here laughing and enjoying his company, and maybe other things, but instead I'm all by myself and there are no new posts to read.

I am butt hurt.

5 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

I sorry honey.

I'm head hurt.

1/28/2006 11:37 PM  
Blogger Kelscraggly said...

I still blog...but it's usually about basketball...Chepner is always entertaining too...and WM too

1/29/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You said you weren't butt hurt! /flail

1/29/2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I see you're avidly reading my blog as usual ;)

1/30/2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

I wasn't butt hurt. just bored, since I hadn't made any other plans.

karina, yeah, I know I'm a slacker. I haven't been there lately, maybe I will since nobody else will appease my need to be entertained.

1/30/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home