Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/23/2006

Gettin the hell out of Dodge

My day was almost completely wasted today. I don't know where the time went.
All I really accomplished was getting a 30-day notice of moving, and cleaning out my closet and most of my room. I still have to go through my trunk, it's full of crap, and it'll make a great storage space for some of the other random stuff. Plus, I have plenty to get rid of as far as furniture goes.
Everyone wants my bed. My dad even went so far as to offer to pay me for it before I explained to him that I'm taking the damned thing with me! So, HA! Nobody can have my bed!

Anyway, I should get back to cleaning up and organizing crap.
I'll blog again later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, that bed better make it up here! :)

1/23/2006 9:21 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Don't worry, I've got it under careful guard... Sasha will attack anyone who tries to take it.
Then again, Sasha will attack anyone, period.

1/23/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home