Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/19/2006

Obstacles



My itty bitty little ball of fur and fury, has now become a very large ball of fur and fury who does not approve of all the attention I give to the computer rather than her. She is an obstacle in my pursuit of blogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Precious kitty.

Damn, girl. You're being pretty grown up about this job search thing. I know someone 15 years older than you who could stand to learn by your priorities.

Not that I ever judge anyone negatively :-)

Good for you! Good luck with the resumes and interviews, and remember: drink a quart of water, take three B-complexes and three ibuprofens before you pass out on Friday. Saturday hangovers suck. Just kidding -- HAVE FUN!!!! (Take good care of her Des!)

1/20/2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Such a beautiful cat!

1/22/2006 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home