Wuz Gonna
I wuz gonna get off work at 2. I got off at 5 instead.
I wuz gonna clean the house.
I wuz gonna do some laundry.
I wuz gonna fix Neva's computer.
I wuz gonna crochet the blankie I'm making.
I wuz gonna read my book.
I wuz gonna fix my blog.
I wuz gonna find childcare.
I wuz gonna take a relaxing bath.
I wuz gonna do a lot of things. It's almost 8 o'clock now. I don't think I'm gonna get much more done tonight. I haven't accomplished anything. I'm so damned tired. I just want to sleep forever. And ever, and ever.
Why am I so tired?
I should at least do the dishes, and take a bath.
okay, that's what I'll do.
I wuz gonna clean the house.
I wuz gonna do some laundry.
I wuz gonna fix Neva's computer.
I wuz gonna crochet the blankie I'm making.
I wuz gonna read my book.
I wuz gonna fix my blog.
I wuz gonna find childcare.
I wuz gonna take a relaxing bath.
I wuz gonna do a lot of things. It's almost 8 o'clock now. I don't think I'm gonna get much more done tonight. I haven't accomplished anything. I'm so damned tired. I just want to sleep forever. And ever, and ever.
Why am I so tired?
I should at least do the dishes, and take a bath.
okay, that's what I'll do.

7 Comments:
I know the feeling. Women get tired a lot lately. We do have a lot on our plates. It's mental as well as physical.
I sorry honey.
I hope you can get a good amount of rest. :(
I know that feeling, it sucks. I hope you feel rejuvinated and brand new tomorrow.
Now I'm afraid to get rid of my pet, Bubbles the tiger, or cat, or whatever.
Calgon, take you away!
I was waiting for you to say:
... until I got high...
*grin*
Great Blog. Christmas ornament wholesale These ornaments make great gift toppers. Please visit Christmas ornament wholesale
Wholesale Christmas ornaments Baby's 1st Christmas Ornament ideas. Please visit Wholesale Christmas ornaments
Post a Comment
<< Home