How Can I Ninja-Cam When They Pose?


I tried to get some ninjacam shots at work, but everybody posed for the shots so they just aren't quite the same.
The top picture is my supervisor, Cyndi, she's awesome and I've never worked with anyone this cool before... well, except maybe Eric at Papa John's.
The second pic is Julie, she's currently acting as supervisor on the donor floor (she's a vampire). And the two in the background are Matt and Holly, they are newbies. Look fast because they'll be gone by next week. Nobody lasts long at my work.

3 Comments:
crap, they came out backwards. The bottom pic is Cyndi, the top is Julie.
Catch her sucking on the doner bags?
I suffered a dramatic loss of blood once. My hemoglobin level was a five. I can remeber how wonderful it felt when they put blood back into me. I can see why a vampire would seek that feeling.
I want some NINJA pics.
Of just my eyes.
Eyes only please.
Post a Comment
<< Home