Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/29/2005


dinner with the family. I absolutely love this house. I can't wait to see what it looks like when they are done. I skipped over the rooms that hadn't been fixed up yet, but I'm hoping that the next time I go up there more of it will be finished.

6 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Is that a hippie?

(j/k)

11/30/2005 5:37 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

yes, that's a real live hippie. She's my 14 year old niece.
You wouldn't believe some of the weird things she has tied into those dreads.

11/30/2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

That is some house.

I am SO JEALOUS.

:}

11/30/2005 8:51 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I WANNA GO!

11/30/2005 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking for a Building Kitchen Cabinet in your area? If so here is a fantastic resource for local listings related to Building Kitchen Cabinet with information, locations, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

1/09/2006 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking for a Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinet in your area? If so here is a fantastic resource for local listings related to Kraftmaid Kitchen Cabinet with information, locations, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com

1/25/2006 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home