Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/29/2005


I know Zilla's just gonna wet herself over this one. This is the master bedroom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Floors. Wow. Makes me want to put on a pair of brand-new socks and slide around like a little kid.

11/30/2005 5:38 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

..and then, when I'm done skating around on my socks, I will jump on the bed and pole dance!

11/30/2005 6:01 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

heehee, I was wearing my socks that day and hopped off the couch in the den and fell on my ass. It made me think the same thing.

11/30/2005 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home