Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

12/08/2005

Little Devil


my rotten little kitty killed my fiber-optic angel for liek the tenth time just now. Poor thing, I may have to put it out of it's misery if she won't leave it alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

My kitty found out that Christmas tree needles are sharp. Therefore he climbed onto the dining room table and batted the gawdy gold bead garland off the "chandelier." Those are mitigating quote marks. It's not really a very chandeliery chandelier -- it's more like an ugly hunk of twisted metal painted white with some candle flame shaped bulbs jammed into it. This is why I decorate it at Christmas -- to HIDE it for one month out of the year.

Anyway, kitties are naughty, but they are so cute!

12/08/2005 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home