Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

12/08/2005

Mental Block

A while ago Segue mentioned that my headers for my blog and profile were awfully negative, and that it showed a bit much of my cynical side. Originally that was kind of the plan. So I tried to change them to better reflect my personality and this is what I came up with: 'i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.' and ' 26 year old single mom with no free time on my hands. I am the reason your mother always told you not to talk to strangers.'

Would anyone be willing to help me out with these? I have a tough time saying something positive about myself without coming off as being conceited. And I've just run completely out of cute little catch-phrases to explain my blog.
So, I am currently accepting submissions. please avoid the use of anything pertaining to donkeys, watermelons, or chartreuse. That's the only stipulation.

oh wait, and NO band camp remarks.

BTW, Segue, did you get my entry into Zilla's banner battle?

6 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

I'll have to think on this...

12/08/2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I don't think that you're negative. I do think you're cynical. But if that's what you are, why try to be anything else?
As long as it's you... right?

12/08/2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Hon, I didn't do much better.

I'm not catchy enough. :(

12/08/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Segue said...

Yes, I did.

I'll be writing a post about the contest today, I think.

Are we bloggers supposed to have catchphrases? I don't have any on mine, or any type of description.

Originally, mine was "Dayton: Where the men have no shirts, and the women have no standards." But then I got my bodacious banner up, and I just let it go.

12/09/2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

ironically I was drawn over to visit you by the name devil hunter.

12/11/2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I got ONE!

"That's what she said."

COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO USE THAT SOMEWHERE! :)

12/12/2005 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home