In a Muddle
So, as you can probably tell, I still haven't fixed my blog. This is not for a lack of intelligence on my part but rather from a lack of time to muddle through fixing it. Just trust in the fact that one day you will pop up my blog and be astounded by the fact that it once again looks fairly functional.
I did want to take a moment to post about Christmas though and share some of my favorite gifts. Like the absolutely freakin gorgeous new flat panel monitor that Mags got me because he is the best boyfriend in the world and he spoils me rotten. I love that I now have some actual desk space and an even bigger screen. Plus, it doesn't make a high-pitched whine when it's been on for a while. I had been meaning to get one of these for months and just hadn't been able to pull it off, so I am eternally grateful. My second favorite gift was from Des, she gave me Gonorrhea! I even took it to work with me today and shared it with all of my co-workers. I am way too damned amused with giantmicrobes.com, they rock.
I am highly amused that my brother sent me a professional grade probe (he's a chef, and it's for testing if your meat is done, not for anything kinky). Especially since I've cooked all of three meals in the past month, and don't expect that number to increase much in the coming months. Because that would involve my having the time and energy to cook.
From Santa, my daughter and I, (yes it was for both of us) received a Playstation 2 and some games. We had a great time playing Kingdom Hearts together on christmas morning. We also twirled her poi for a while out in the yard, because they are cool as hell!
My sister and my mom both know where my christmas need really lies and sent me money (thank god cuz otherwise I'd be screwed about now). My dad made me a handmade beeswax candle, there is nothing I like better than the smell of beeswax.
So anyway, that was my Christmas haul, I hope everyone else out there was as lucky as me and got truly heartfelt and fun gifts this year. Especially meat probes, because when I asked my little brother what made him think I needed a probe he replied "Well, because everyone should have one". So, if you don't have a meat probe, you need one, go get one NOW! Cuz my brother says so.
I did want to take a moment to post about Christmas though and share some of my favorite gifts. Like the absolutely freakin gorgeous new flat panel monitor that Mags got me because he is the best boyfriend in the world and he spoils me rotten. I love that I now have some actual desk space and an even bigger screen. Plus, it doesn't make a high-pitched whine when it's been on for a while. I had been meaning to get one of these for months and just hadn't been able to pull it off, so I am eternally grateful. My second favorite gift was from Des, she gave me Gonorrhea! I even took it to work with me today and shared it with all of my co-workers. I am way too damned amused with giantmicrobes.com, they rock.
I am highly amused that my brother sent me a professional grade probe (he's a chef, and it's for testing if your meat is done, not for anything kinky). Especially since I've cooked all of three meals in the past month, and don't expect that number to increase much in the coming months. Because that would involve my having the time and energy to cook.
From Santa, my daughter and I, (yes it was for both of us) received a Playstation 2 and some games. We had a great time playing Kingdom Hearts together on christmas morning. We also twirled her poi for a while out in the yard, because they are cool as hell!
My sister and my mom both know where my christmas need really lies and sent me money (thank god cuz otherwise I'd be screwed about now). My dad made me a handmade beeswax candle, there is nothing I like better than the smell of beeswax.
So anyway, that was my Christmas haul, I hope everyone else out there was as lucky as me and got truly heartfelt and fun gifts this year. Especially meat probes, because when I asked my little brother what made him think I needed a probe he replied "Well, because everyone should have one". So, if you don't have a meat probe, you need one, go get one NOW! Cuz my brother says so.

3 Comments:
I want one!
I wish my family had sent money.
Supposedly the refund check from K FUCKING MART is on it's way.
They say 2-3 weeks. :P
Glad you're not dead. I was gonna call you on the phone soon if I didn't get anything.
I've heard Kingdom Hearts is like crack!
OH yeah, it's like crack. Only better, cuz it's got bright colors and cool music and the withdrawal symptoms are way worse!
Post a Comment
<< Home