Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/30/2006

Much excitement!

I take it back something exciting is happening!!

I just reached 5,000 hits on my blog!!

... I'd like to thank all the little people out there who helped to make this happen, like Bob the mailman, Patti the devil, Mags (of course) whose presence is probably the main reason most people read my blog, they're all waiting to hear the naughty details, and my good friends Des, Tammi, Jen, and the rest of you.

AAAAAHHHH,, my head is starting to fry... I'd better go rinse out this dye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Congratulations!

I think Blogger should throw you a party.

2/02/2006 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home