Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/28/2006

AC/DC Tonight

Since I got stood up, not his fault but still sad, I am determined to amuse myself. It's too early for bed.
I finished Neva's computer today, that was a pain in the ass. But it's done.

How much do you think a decent excorcist would cost me?
I'm pretty sure my cat is possessed.
The pea soup was a good clue...
just kidding.
She is pretty wild tonight though.

I should go to bed, I'm not making sense anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

You coulda come here.

I woulda tried not to breathe on you.

I woulda ordered chinese food.

Even though I only crave Wasabi.

1/28/2006 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home