Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/30/2006

Speaking of Changes

So, in light of the coming changes to my tiny little world, I have decided to make some changes of my own. I am dying my hair for the first time in years. The color is molten lava (otherwise known as auburn). We'll see how it comes out by tomorrow. i'm also gonna convince Carmel to cut my hair again, it's been a while and i'm startin to get all straggly.
So at some point this week I will make sure to post a pic of my new hairdo.
Other than that... nothing even remotely interesting has happened.

Lame.

2 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Bonnie's been squawking at me to pluck my eyebrows again too. I might go for it, it's about time I spent a little time on myself.

1/30/2006 11:50 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

OWIE.

I LIKE my eyebrows thank you.

1/31/2006 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home