Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/07/2006

Surprise!!




Thanks for the help guys, I'm really excited now that I have a video phone and can actually put videos on my blog... things can get really crazy now!

The picture quality isn't the best, and it's really hard to take video of yourself (not nearly as easy as self-portraits), but oh well.

4 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

I used Jamoker's recommendation to use http://www.youtube.com

It was a lot simpler than the other one that was suggested.

2/07/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! How flippin' awesome is THAT?!?!?

Thank you!!!

Big wet sloppy birthday forehead kisses for you!

2/07/2006 3:47 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Is that HAPPY BUNNY BEHIND YOU????????

Not fair.

Also, DAMN, I coulda wished her one to.
'Cept I'm not cool enough to get a video of me!!!

=)

2/07/2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Kel-Bell said...

Hey Congrats! and welcome to the world of Vloggers!

aint it fun?

2/08/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home