Have I Mentioned...
... that I have the best boyfriend EVER!
Yesterday was his birthday (it's easier to remember that way) and I spent most of the day being pissy about the fact that I just couldn't afford to drive up and see him.
But I had a sneaking suspicion... I always do, with most guys my sneaking suspicions are false and I am disappointed, but I still always hope.
With him, I have yet to be disappointed. He showed up at 8, after working all day, and left this morning at about 5:30.
Not only did my totally awesome boyfriend show up on Valentine's Day, which would have been more than enough to make me completely ecstatic, but he came bearing gifts of jewelry!
Have I mentioned that I have the best boyfriend ever?
It was so sweet! He even had Tammi call me to make sure I was at home so he could surprise me... bad Tammi, not even giving me a hint!
I can't wait until we move so that I don't have to wait so long between visits, and feel bad that he has to travel so far to see me, it gets frustrating after a while. Pretty soon it won't be an issue though.
Plus, after talking about things late last night, I feel a lot better about the whole thing and I'm just gonna do my best to stick a cork in the worrisome side of me and try to just be happy without freaking out so much.
I really do love him and unlike the other people I've loved in my life (because honestly I'm a loving person and very easy to please, so I've loved a lot of people) he hasn't disappointed me. He hasn't ever given me reason to lose respect for him, or feel like my affections are unfounded or unreturned.
So, as I was saying.. I have a great boyfriend, and it's a beautiful day, and I'm feeling good.
Hope everyone else is too.
Yesterday was his birthday (it's easier to remember that way) and I spent most of the day being pissy about the fact that I just couldn't afford to drive up and see him.
But I had a sneaking suspicion... I always do, with most guys my sneaking suspicions are false and I am disappointed, but I still always hope.
With him, I have yet to be disappointed. He showed up at 8, after working all day, and left this morning at about 5:30.
Not only did my totally awesome boyfriend show up on Valentine's Day, which would have been more than enough to make me completely ecstatic, but he came bearing gifts of jewelry!
Have I mentioned that I have the best boyfriend ever?
It was so sweet! He even had Tammi call me to make sure I was at home so he could surprise me... bad Tammi, not even giving me a hint!
I can't wait until we move so that I don't have to wait so long between visits, and feel bad that he has to travel so far to see me, it gets frustrating after a while. Pretty soon it won't be an issue though.
Plus, after talking about things late last night, I feel a lot better about the whole thing and I'm just gonna do my best to stick a cork in the worrisome side of me and try to just be happy without freaking out so much.
I really do love him and unlike the other people I've loved in my life (because honestly I'm a loving person and very easy to please, so I've loved a lot of people) he hasn't disappointed me. He hasn't ever given me reason to lose respect for him, or feel like my affections are unfounded or unreturned.
So, as I was saying.. I have a great boyfriend, and it's a beautiful day, and I'm feeling good.
Hope everyone else is too.

1 Comments:
He is a good one.
No disappointments is a really good start. I'm feeling good things for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home