Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/21/2006


Mina's room

2 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Are those fish?

Do fish like to ride in cars?

That's such a kid-friendly-looking neighborhood.

2/21/2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Yeah it's pretty kid friendly.
No, it's only one fish, a betta whose very pissed off that his water is green. But I can't find the dechlorinator that I bought... I'm afraid that I might have packed it.

Fish don't really like riding in cars, no, but they can't really bitch about it much either. Unlike the cat who makes it very obvious that she is not amused by being in the car.

2/21/2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home