Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

5/22/2006

So Much To Do, So Little Time

This weekend is the Gathering.
There is so much to do before then. I have to catch up on the laundry, we ran out of laundry soap earlier this week so it's been building up. Got to go to the storage unit and get my garb out and wash all of it, so I don't wreak of campfire, alcohol and mustiness. Get Mina all packed for spending the weekend with Jen, because Jen was awesome enough to actually want Mina to come stay with them for the weekend. I'm pretty sure the meds have made her completely insane, because there's just no other explanation for her wanting Mina to visit.
In addition to all the pre-Gathering stuff to do, my mom and brother are going to be stopping in to visit somtime the week after, which means the house needs to be cleaned (because I'm a freak like that). And, to top it all off, Aaron's friend Dezen and her um, husband, boyfriend,... not really sure, will be coming to visit that week as well. Money's tight with all this happening, and I'm going a bit schizo. Right now, I'm just gonna focus on the laundry, Angie's work, and getting the rest of the recycling out of my car. Then I'll worry about the rest.
In addition to all this Aaron's truck hasn't been runing because the key is stripped and will no longer turn over the ignition, so we are working on dealing with that too. Hopefully, that will get taken care of today, because while I don't mind him using my car to get to work, it left me feeling very stranded and caged.

Laundry, gotta start some laundry...

3 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Don't worry, if you don't have it done I won't think badly of you. I'll even help out. :)

5/22/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/23/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/23/2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home