My Greatest Sorrow
For some reason I have spent an awful lot of time this weekend thinking about sex.
Yup, I said it "sex". I like sex, no shame in that, and most of you (you know who you are) have a pretty good idea just how much I like it, and how creative I can get. Hoooooo!
But it has really been on my mind the past week or so, almost to the point that I want to call Nic up, just so I can get some. Partly this is due to the fact that most of the people I hang out with aren't "active" at the moment either, so I listen to them whine about wanting some on a regular basis. My interest is also partly because of my New Year's resolution, thanks to Bonnie's encouragement I resolved not to "give away the milk" this year. I am glad that I made this promise to myself because it reduces the temptation to jump into bed with the first person to show some interest, despite the fact that they become more appealing with every day of celibacy that goes by. Hell, Jesse is starting to look pretty good. But I've gone longer than this in the past without jumping Jesse, and I'm not about to start now.
For those who are curious, the last time was the first week of August, 7 months ago, and I am planning to hold out until January 1st, 2006.
I'm only having trouble right now because I'm in my 6 month slump soon, but once I get over that I won't even think about it for a few months. Anyway, in the interest of my viewers's amusement I felt this link really summed up my feelings on the situation:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
Enjoy! (Don't let it get stuck in your head! [My evil Jedi tricks are at work])
Yup, I said it "sex". I like sex, no shame in that, and most of you (you know who you are) have a pretty good idea just how much I like it, and how creative I can get. Hoooooo!
But it has really been on my mind the past week or so, almost to the point that I want to call Nic up, just so I can get some. Partly this is due to the fact that most of the people I hang out with aren't "active" at the moment either, so I listen to them whine about wanting some on a regular basis. My interest is also partly because of my New Year's resolution, thanks to Bonnie's encouragement I resolved not to "give away the milk" this year. I am glad that I made this promise to myself because it reduces the temptation to jump into bed with the first person to show some interest, despite the fact that they become more appealing with every day of celibacy that goes by. Hell, Jesse is starting to look pretty good. But I've gone longer than this in the past without jumping Jesse, and I'm not about to start now.
For those who are curious, the last time was the first week of August, 7 months ago, and I am planning to hold out until January 1st, 2006.
I'm only having trouble right now because I'm in my 6 month slump soon, but once I get over that I won't even think about it for a few months. Anyway, in the interest of my viewers's amusement I felt this link really summed up my feelings on the situation:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php
Enjoy! (Don't let it get stuck in your head! [My evil Jedi tricks are at work])

1 Comments:
Evil Jesse, you can't EVER jump Jesse.
I'd help you out, if I could. *Wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home