A Bit Exaggerated.
Tammi has been on a commenting spree, probably because with finals this week this is the first chance she's had to read our blogs in a while. I'm glad to know she survived her last final though.
She's all sorts of dishing out the compliments tonight, I'm guessing that means that she feels pretty good about her grades.
Flattery will get you everywhere Tammi!
I do appreciate that you understand how much work went into those projects, and were nice enough to compliment them. It makes me feel like it wasn't wasted time.
Thanx.
She's all sorts of dishing out the compliments tonight, I'm guessing that means that she feels pretty good about her grades.
Flattery will get you everywhere Tammi!
I do appreciate that you understand how much work went into those projects, and were nice enough to compliment them. It makes me feel like it wasn't wasted time.
Thanx.

3 Comments:
she's not commenting on mine :(
*SOBS*
Dammit, I know it took a long time too. I just didn't know what to say. The only thing I know about crocheting, is that I can't make a scarf. It looks like crap.
I don't have any more yarn anyways.
I ain't got no comments either.
Yeah, I know that's all sorts of wrong, but who cares.
You didn't go and get yourself another one of them job-thingies did ya? I mean, I even wrote about Bruce and nothin'.
I'm trying to talk like that wierd little ameoba thing who shot everyone in Perfect Hair Forever.
Look how long this is taking.
Post a Comment
<< Home