hot, crappy, busy
Three words to describe my day.
It was my day off.
We had a mandatory meeting at 9 a.m..
It was 100 freakin degrees out.
I don't have any A/C.
Dutch bros. was having $1.00 coffee all day, the line was all the way down the street.
My dad asked me to pick up a part from the junkyard for an '82 Volvo.
I had to duct tape my toes.
I walked half a mile through the junkyard to find the Volvos in the very last row.
There were spiders in there, and dirt. Lots of dirt.
I returned home with the prized $5.00 part, dripping stinky mud (a combination of dirt and sweat).
So I cleaned the house, kind of.
Then took a very brief but invigorating cold bath.
Went to buy bread and pick up Tammi, I got the slowest cashier on God's green earth.
Tammi kept calling wondering where I was (okay, she only called twice, but it felt like a million times at that point).
I'm finally home and relaxing.
I have to open tomorrow.
I'm going to bed now.
So much for a day off.
It was my day off.
We had a mandatory meeting at 9 a.m..
It was 100 freakin degrees out.
I don't have any A/C.
Dutch bros. was having $1.00 coffee all day, the line was all the way down the street.
My dad asked me to pick up a part from the junkyard for an '82 Volvo.
I had to duct tape my toes.
I walked half a mile through the junkyard to find the Volvos in the very last row.
There were spiders in there, and dirt. Lots of dirt.
I returned home with the prized $5.00 part, dripping stinky mud (a combination of dirt and sweat).
So I cleaned the house, kind of.
Then took a very brief but invigorating cold bath.
Went to buy bread and pick up Tammi, I got the slowest cashier on God's green earth.
Tammi kept calling wondering where I was (okay, she only called twice, but it felt like a million times at that point).
I'm finally home and relaxing.
I have to open tomorrow.
I'm going to bed now.
So much for a day off.

3 Comments:
Can you brown nose somemore, Tammi? :P
*hugs*
she's not brown-nosing, she loves me that's all.
Post a Comment
<< Home