Just Can't Wait.
I'm getting so annoyed that it is taking so long to get to Saturday.
I'm excited that Mags is coming down and am even planning on making curried chicken for dinner to show off the fact that I am a pretty good cook. Speaking of which...
Deos anyone else ever have the problem of trying to show someone how good of a cook they are and everything goes wrong? It's like Murphy's Law three times over. I've made curried chicken a hundred times, and it's always good, but just because I want to show off I know for a fact that soemthing will go horribly wrong with it this time. Maybe it's just that I'm only a good cook for myself and not for anyone else? Wait, I take that back. Des loved my pot roast, everyone loves my enchiladas and my lasagna, and I can't kick them away from my spaghetti or my parmesan chicken. Maybe it's just men.
I'm sure Jen remembers the time I made lasagna at her house to impress Nic, it was all going fine until I asked for some red wine to add to the sauce. I didn't think it would make much difference what kind of red wine until afterwards, it was dessert wine. It tasted awful.
Hopefully, this weekend's dinner will go off as planned... hopefully.
I'm excited that Mags is coming down and am even planning on making curried chicken for dinner to show off the fact that I am a pretty good cook. Speaking of which...
Deos anyone else ever have the problem of trying to show someone how good of a cook they are and everything goes wrong? It's like Murphy's Law three times over. I've made curried chicken a hundred times, and it's always good, but just because I want to show off I know for a fact that soemthing will go horribly wrong with it this time. Maybe it's just that I'm only a good cook for myself and not for anyone else? Wait, I take that back. Des loved my pot roast, everyone loves my enchiladas and my lasagna, and I can't kick them away from my spaghetti or my parmesan chicken. Maybe it's just men.
I'm sure Jen remembers the time I made lasagna at her house to impress Nic, it was all going fine until I asked for some red wine to add to the sauce. I didn't think it would make much difference what kind of red wine until afterwards, it was dessert wine. It tasted awful.
Hopefully, this weekend's dinner will go off as planned... hopefully.

1 Comments:
Just calm yourself down with the fact that Mags is not asking to be impressed. Don't put so much pressure on yourself & it'll turn out fine!
Post a Comment
<< Home