Hunger Strikes
I am so fucking hungry.
I took off for work this morning without breakfast and with only a peanut butter sandwich and bottle of water in tow, that was at 8:30.
I ate my sandwich at 2:30, then didn't leave work until 7:45. An eleven hour day.
On nothing but PB&J.
Because of this, I arrived home a half-starved, really bitchy version of myself. So I had some of Neva's leftover potatoes au gratin, and the rest of the loaf of sourdough bread that I bought to go with dinner last night, and now I'm digging into a Lean cuisine, because it's the only thing left in the house that I don't have to really cook.
I'm finally not starving, but I'm still hungry enough to want to finish this...
I took off for work this morning without breakfast and with only a peanut butter sandwich and bottle of water in tow, that was at 8:30.
I ate my sandwich at 2:30, then didn't leave work until 7:45. An eleven hour day.
On nothing but PB&J.
Because of this, I arrived home a half-starved, really bitchy version of myself. So I had some of Neva's leftover potatoes au gratin, and the rest of the loaf of sourdough bread that I bought to go with dinner last night, and now I'm digging into a Lean cuisine, because it's the only thing left in the house that I don't have to really cook.
I'm finally not starving, but I'm still hungry enough to want to finish this...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home