My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back...
CAR!!
I've missed her so much, I love her, I can't live with out her. And now she's finally back where she belongs! She's purring like a kitten, or a Subaru in this case. I'm so happy I could jump for joy. No more banging on ron's door at 8 in the morning to beg for a ride to work, or calling Neva after work for a ride home. They were so helpful, and I'm really glad to have neighbors/friends who were willing to go through that for me. Especially Jen, who let me borrow her car for a few days in the midst of this whole process. I thank the goddess every day for a great mechanic like Owen who is willing to help me out in an emergency and doesn't overcharge me or treat me like I'm some dumb broad.
He rocks.
So after a week of carless hell my cute little baby has come back home to me... I just realized that this is the first car I've owned that doesn't have a name, it's definitely female but I've never given it a name. My other cars were Toto, Lola, Oscar de Lahoya, and Dick Turpin.
I haven't been able to come up with something suitable for this one though. Any suggestions from out there in NetLand?
I've missed her so much, I love her, I can't live with out her. And now she's finally back where she belongs! She's purring like a kitten, or a Subaru in this case. I'm so happy I could jump for joy. No more banging on ron's door at 8 in the morning to beg for a ride to work, or calling Neva after work for a ride home. They were so helpful, and I'm really glad to have neighbors/friends who were willing to go through that for me. Especially Jen, who let me borrow her car for a few days in the midst of this whole process. I thank the goddess every day for a great mechanic like Owen who is willing to help me out in an emergency and doesn't overcharge me or treat me like I'm some dumb broad.
He rocks.
So after a week of carless hell my cute little baby has come back home to me... I just realized that this is the first car I've owned that doesn't have a name, it's definitely female but I've never given it a name. My other cars were Toto, Lola, Oscar de Lahoya, and Dick Turpin.
I haven't been able to come up with something suitable for this one though. Any suggestions from out there in NetLand?

2 Comments:
Hmmmm, Ernie?
That could be a boy or a girl..
I like Destiny, but it's kinda pretentious.
Other names suggested IRL include:
Del (from the Tiger and Del books)
Sasha (I kinda like it)
Peggy the Sea Wench (not so sure about this one)
and my personal favorite
Fiona
Post a Comment
<< Home