Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/20/2005

New, New, NEW!!

I had the day off today so Jen and I took the kids to the park for a while this afternoon, and since I got back I haven't really had anything to do so I finally got around to adding some more links in here.
So for all of you were all butt hurt that you weren't good enough to get added to my blog links, you have now been added. If you didn't want to be added then please feel free to yell at me and tell me what a bitch I am for opening your site up for public scrutiny.

I look forward to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Hooray for me!!!!!
*point point point*
There I am!

7/21/2005 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home