Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/17/2005

Saturday Night Hot Date

Haha, I'm not really gonna say much tonight about my date. Just that it went well, very well. My resolution was not broken, nor will it be if mags continues to be such a gentleman. I had a great time and discovered that we have a lot more in common than I had anticipated, also he has been completely accepted into my circle of friends. In fact, I was basically told that I had better bring him back.
However, the evening's enjoyments led to a serious lack of sleep on my part and seeing as how I have to open tomorrow at work, I need to get to bed. Three and a half hours of sleep is not enough.

He's coming down again in a few weeks, so I'm guessing that I didn't totally scare him off. ;P

Note: Mags, we figured out where you knew Chris from... apparently he stole your crown at an exodus event once.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That thief! That scoundral! :P

7/18/2005 2:55 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

that's awesome! WTG Mags!
(as if you needed a cheering squad ;) )

7/18/2005 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home