Where to start?
So much has happened lately it is hard to decide where to start...
For those of you who have been holding your breath waiting for news, Mags and I are gonna get together on saturday for coffee. You can breathe now.
Work is going great, it goes even better on days when I have a huge-ass white chocolate mocha with hazelnut for breakfast, which I discovered on Saturday.
My sister came up this way for the weekend and I actually got the chance to spend some face to face time with her. I miss her so much when I don't get to see her.
My Dad is doing well and will hopefully have a running vehicle soon so that I won't have to run all over town for him anymore.
Mina is... well, Mina. I'm a little concerned because she hasn't been getting much sleep lately but I think she'll start doing better when it doesn't stay light until ten o'clock anymore.
That sentence lacked any grammatical structure whatsoever.
I spent Saturday night with Des and we had a good time althoguh we were definitely missing a few people that we would have loved to see there. You know who you are.
Des got good stuff for her birthday, and she still has another present coming. I know what it is, but I'm not telling. She'll like it though.
Anyway, it's getting late and I have an early morning meeting tomorrow (how professional does that sound?) so I shall bid you all adieu for the evening. Sweet dreams everyone.
For those of you who have been holding your breath waiting for news, Mags and I are gonna get together on saturday for coffee. You can breathe now.
Work is going great, it goes even better on days when I have a huge-ass white chocolate mocha with hazelnut for breakfast, which I discovered on Saturday.
My sister came up this way for the weekend and I actually got the chance to spend some face to face time with her. I miss her so much when I don't get to see her.
My Dad is doing well and will hopefully have a running vehicle soon so that I won't have to run all over town for him anymore.
Mina is... well, Mina. I'm a little concerned because she hasn't been getting much sleep lately but I think she'll start doing better when it doesn't stay light until ten o'clock anymore.
That sentence lacked any grammatical structure whatsoever.
I spent Saturday night with Des and we had a good time althoguh we were definitely missing a few people that we would have loved to see there. You know who you are.
Des got good stuff for her birthday, and she still has another present coming. I know what it is, but I'm not telling. She'll like it though.
Anyway, it's getting late and I have an early morning meeting tomorrow (how professional does that sound?) so I shall bid you all adieu for the evening. Sweet dreams everyone.

5 Comments:
Now why you gotta tease me like that....
It's ok no one else came over, we had fun.
I'm so lame that I only get two people to visit me for my birthday :(
Oh well, life could be worse, I could be dying or something, right?
Thanks for coming over honey, I love you!
Oh and let me know where my toes are, so I can steal the pic. Coffeehouser must see the pink. :)
THAT sounds bad. *wicked grin*
::let's out breath:: Who's this Mags guy? :D
Yes!
Coffeehouser must see the pink!
Hang in there Ariel. Mina will be fine. If the before 10:00 bedtime is very important to you because of the daycare schedule, you can try what the military guys in Alaska do when the days are 24 hours long: tape tin foil over the bedroom windows. Then you could adjust her bedtime routine some so she doesn't quibble - for example, if she's been active all day, she could have her bath right after dinner, then spend time in her now dim room, reading books or playing quietly. It's really hard when the sun is monkeying with a kid's clock, but you'll figure it out. And before you know it, winter will be here.
When Myrtle and Moose were little, I was the ONLY mom on the block who stuck to the schedule during summer. I did it because 8:00pm marked the beginning of my sanity time. I've given that up for Hamster and Budgie, mostly because her other house has lax summertime bedtimes, and it isn't worth the stress.
Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home