Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

6/27/2005

So, There's This Guy...

...who I kinda like. I'm someone who is really flirty and direct when it comes to people I barely know or just don't care much about, but when it comes to someone who's opinion of me matters to me I get all weirdly shy and have trouble saying anything. Y'know what I mean? (probably not, but oh well).
Plus there's the fact that now that I'm working full time I don't really have time for a boyfriend, and because of the Resolution I can't even get laid. So anyway, all of these factors considered I still like him and have always thought that he needed to find a good woman, I don't know if I am that woman, but you never know.
So here it is, I'm putting my shyness aside. Mags, would you like to go out to coffee sometime? Or, ...um, something?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Anytime you want, call me, you got my number.

6/27/2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Actually I don't got your number, that's why I didn't call, or your e-mail, only your Messenger account, and good luck catching you on there.

6/27/2005 9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, there's an imposter here! I'm the real mags. I have no idea who "m" is. But, um, yeah coffee sounds great. :)

6/27/2005 11:36 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

could be, you never know.
I wondered about that M person, since it didn't link back to the profile.
Fabulous, I'll give you a call... maybe next week, since you have night shift this week.

6/28/2005 2:14 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Hrmm, I guess Jay might like you better?

Creepy.

And see? It worked.

6/29/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

YAYYY!!!! he said yes! :)
*beam*

7/01/2005 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home