Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

6/28/2005

Oh great.

So now random people that I don't know are accepting coffee dates with me. In case you didn't catch that read the comments on the last post. C'mon people, grow up and quit being lame. If you aren't mags then don't pretend to be. Duh.
If that was the "pigfucker" Jay then I hope he gets some sort of kharmic retribution for being a jackass.

(If you don't know who Jay is, check on Random Thoughts in the June archives, trust me, you'll find him.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home