Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/15/2005

I'm drunk.

It's all Neva's fault.

My car broke down two days ago and it won't be fixed until tomorrow, so I've been bumming rides off of my neighbors. Neva picked me up from work today and took me out for dinner at Jung's Mongolian Grill. yummy. Then she decided to hit the liquor store next door. She bought me some Bailey's minis, they're so cute I had to drink them all! again, yummy. That was fun and now I'm drunk. The good part is I have a nice buzz going and I'm going to go take a bath and relax for a while. The bad part is that I can't type for shit, in fact if not for my inability to just type without going back and correcting myself this paragraph would look a bit more like this:

my car broke so w n tne days ago nt e it woun't be fiszred utnil tomeo row, so I've bee bummign riedes off otn my neighbor s./m.,

Pretty bad, huh?
Wow, I don't think I've ever blogged drunk before, and probably shouldn't again.
What have I done drunk? Damned near everything, I know because I have pictures. Like on one of my many damned birthdays when I decided that drinking the tequila wasn't enough and I had to insist that everyone at my party take body shots from my cleavage. That was the same year that Mae and Val bought me flavored whipped cream from the porn store (which, of course we had to try out immediately). You should've seen the look on Tammi's face after licking a big ol gob of that stuff off my chest! It was horrific. Apparently it tasted more like flavored shaving cream, which she found out a little too late.

Funny, I've got some really good drunk tales, but they're all those "you had to be there" type stories. Not as amusing after the fact.

Anyway tomorrow night is my coffee date with Mags, I'm kind of excited. Although I'm not sure if it's because of him or because I am going on my first date in the last 11 months. Wait, I take that back, there was that blind date on Valentine's Day with Jose.

Wow, I looked back just now (well, an hour ago) to see if I could link to my post about Jose, but I wasn't blogging back then so there isn't one. But after doing that I've decided that I'm damned cool! I re-read every one of my posts in the last 5 months, and I suggest that you each do so as well, pick out some of your favorites and share them with someone else. Spread the laughter.

On that note I leave you with something I found elsewhere that was interesting:

Check this out, it's educational.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home