Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/24/2005

Menage a Trois

Apparently there has been a stir of interest in my threesome activities that i need to make some sort of response to.

Zilla I will gladly give you details as I am not ashamed of my behavior in any way, and look back on those days as learning experiences. I learned not to have threesomes.

Des, you know about one of them but not the other one, and the details haven't ever really been shared with anyone.

The first one was when I was 18 and living in Spokane with my best friend since middle school, this my hiatus after the fallout with James and my normal clique of friends (the homeless kids). I got a job working with my friend, Janette, at the local Cinnabon. We worked there with to other people who we were friends with, Jake, and his girlfriend whose name I've forgotten in the intervening years. It ended up that Janette was sleeping with Jake behind everyone's backs. One night they asked me to join them, and for some damned reason I said yes. Basically it was lousy sex that I felt bad about afterwards, she was totally straight so there was absolutely no girl-on-girl action. Just a guy fulfilling the wet dream of his life. That was one of the primary reasons she and I are no longer friends.

Menage a trois deux.

Dylan and Antigone... I'll talk about it later.
For now, Mags is here, and Bonnie's doing my hair, gotta go. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home