Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/20/2005

Good Intentions

i had intended to write a long post last night about life, the universe, and everything. About my perspective on the world... but I kinda got caught up in the whole pirate thing. Oops. I even called my sister after blogging to talk piratese with her.
Once a few years back we came up with the idea to go in together and invest in our own pirate ship, the plan was to have cruise lines hire us to raid them and hijack passengers for their own entertainment. We'd have my brother as our five star chef (let me tell you, that boy can cook) and have hired belly dancers and a singing pirate crew. Who wouldn't want to see that??
Anyway, like all of our great plans that we've come up with over the years it never happened. Life just gets in the way of our greatest endeavours.
Previously we had come up with a plan to take inner tubes down the creek at my dad's place, just the two of us, floating down to the sea, with our cigarettes in waterproof baggies, and a 6-pack of Mike's hard lemonade floating along with us. With the inner tubes we could hike over the waterfalls, and have someone meet us down at the coast to camp on the beach.

Whatever happened to those plans? When did we grow up and give up on this kind of thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

That sounds FUN! I wanna go down the river.

Except beer makes me pee. And I shouldn't pee in the river. :(

9/20/2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home